Ensuring a safe work environment is top-priority.
A focus on safety and a safe work environment has paid off for DRYCO. Many contractors have watched insurance rates double and triple because of accidents that could have been avoided—in fact some contractors can no longer even get insurance. DRYCO's dedication to safety translates to our customers through fewer job delays, lower costs, and less risk of property damage. Our safety program includes:
- A dedicated safety officer that randomly visits sites unannounced to ensure safety policies and procedures are being followed
- An incentive program designed to sustain constant awareness of the importance of safety
- Weekly tailgate safety meetings
- Monthly foremen safety meetings
- Quarterly all-employee safety meetings
- All foremen are OSHA 10 construction safety certified
Our emphasis on safety results in significantly lower insurance costs and the ability to ensure that we can meet any industry liability insurance requirements. We have a Workers Comp Insurance Experience rating of .71, placing DRYCO in the top five percent of the safest companies in California. Additionally, we have a bonding rate of .007 which allows DRYCO—because of its financial strength and successful job management experience—to bond jobs up to $10 million.