Class A Driver Wanted
DRYCO Construction Inc., has immediate openings in the Concrete and Asphalt Divisions for experienced Commercial Truck Drivers.
DRYCO Construction, Inc. has been a leader in the commercial pavement maintenance industry for over 30 years. DRYCO Prides itself on its phenomenal, employee friendly culture which is sustained by the hard-working people we employ. We are currently seeking Professional, Skilled positions, to manage growth in 2021 and beyond.
DRYCO prides itself on its phenomenal, employee friendly culture which is sustained by the hard-working people we employ.
- Valid CDL, DOT and medical card
- Strong Work Ethic
- Willing to work long hours during the summertime
- Equipment/Construction experience (NOT REQUIRED BUT HELPFUL)
- Working on the ground with field crews
- Driving, loading and unloading equipment (NOT REQUIRED BUT HELPFUL)
- Hauling equipment & materials from yard/plant
- Hauling miscellaneous materials as directed by supervisor when needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player – someone who works well with others and can communicate with supervisor and plant/quarry employees
We offer competitive pay. We offer great medical, dental, vision & retirement packages.
We are an EEOC employer who offers a drug-free workplace