Concrete Saw Operator Wanted
DRYCO is a privately-held company that serves the San Francisco Bay Area and Central Valley of California. Known for top-quality workmanship, responsiveness, flexibility, accountability, and commitment to long-term customer and employee relationships.
DRYCO puts an emphasis on family values and employee loyalty—many employees have been with DRYCO for over 20 years, and many families have multiple generations at DRYCO. We have been a leader in the commercial pavement maintenance industry for over 30 years and work with property managers, homeowners associations, general contractors, engineering consultants, and building owners to keep their most valuable assets protected and maintained. We offer competitive pay, full medical, dental and vision benefits, and retirement packages. We are an EEOC employer who offers a drug-free workplace. Plus, we appreciate and respect each other like family.
Responsibilities You’d Take On
- Concrete saw cutting in interior, exterior and removal.
- Proficiency in any or all of the following diamond or demolition tools: wall saw, core drill, flat saw, handsaws, ring saws and/or compressor tools.
- Solid mechanical aptitude.
- Self-motivation, a strong work ethic and willingness to work in challenging conditions (rain, cold, heat, etc.)
- The ability to lift and be mobile with 45 lbs. or more.
Qualifications We’d Like to See
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Experience with compressors, jackhammers, and/or other air tools.
- Class A CDL.
- Bobcat, backhoe or related equipment experience.