Senior Paver Installer Wanted
DRYCO is a privately-held company that serves the San Francisco Bay Area and Central Valley of California. Known for top-quality workmanship, responsiveness, flexibility, accountability, and commitment to long-term customer and employee relationships.
DRYCO puts an emphasis on family values and employee loyalty—many employees have been with DRYCO for over 20 years, and many families have multiple generations at DRYCO. We have been a leader in the commercial pavement maintenance industry for over 30 years and work with property managers, homeowners associations, general contractors, engineering consultants, and building owners to keep their most valuable assets protected and maintained. We offer competitive pay, full medical, dental and vision benefits, and retirement packages. We are an EEOC employer who offers a drug-free workplace. Plus, we appreciate and respect each other like family.
Responsibilities You’d Take On
- Install interlocking pavers
- Perform brickwork
- Build masonry retaining walls
- Must be able to stand/walk/bend/lift and perform other manual labor tasks as required
- Must be able to lift/carry 75+ lbs.
- Experience and knowledge in irrigation, synthetic turf, and low-voltage lighting a plus
Qualifications We’d Like to See
- Experienced hardscape installer(5+ years)
- Must carry a valid California driver’s license and have a clean driving record
- Must be dependable, with a strong work ethic
- Experience in Commercial and Residential paving
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus