Shop Administrative Assistant
DRYCO is a privately-held company that serves the San Francisco Bay Area and Central Valley of California. Known for top-quality workmanship, responsiveness, flexibility, accountability, and commitment to long-term customer and employee relationships.
Job type: Full time
Hourly Rate: $25 – $30
Hours of work: 8 am – 4:30 pm, with possibility of overtime.
DRYCO Construction, Inc., has been a leader in the pavement maintenance industry for over 30 years. DRYCO prides itself on its phenomenal, employee-friendly culture, which is sustained by the hard-working people that we employ.
DRYCO is currently looking for a Shop Administrator Assistant to join our team!
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k with matching
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Essential Job Duties:
- Data entry of all files pertaining to DRYCO’s fleet of vehicles
- Entering maintenance records of vehicles into Samsara application
- Maintain and track oil changes, service dates, BIT inspections, registration, etc. of all vehicles
- Enter all invoices pertaining to equipment and the shop
- Issuing and track purchase orders for shop and equipment
- Order parts when needed.
- Working with vendors to get the best pricing on needed equipment
- Maintain equipment records to ensure that DRYCO stay compliant
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Prior work in the auto-repair industry preferred
- Knowledge in mechanical systems preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Has strong computer skills
- Very detailed oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Self – motivated, with the ability to work with little to no supervision
- Has strong communication skills