Welder Workers Wanted
DRYCO is a privately-held company that serves the San Francisco Bay Area and Central Valley of California. Known for top-quality workmanship, responsiveness, flexibility, accountability, and commitment to long-term customer and employee relationships.
DRYCO puts an emphasis on family values and employee loyalty—many employees have been with DRYCO for over 20 years, and many families have multiple generations at DRYCO. We have been a leader in the commercial pavement maintenance industry for over 30 years and work with property managers, homeowners associations, general contractors, engineering consultants, and building owners to keep their most valuable assets protected and maintained. We offer competitive pay, full medical, dental and vision benefits, and retirement packages. We are an EEOC employer who offers a drug-free workplace. Plus, we appreciate and respect each other like family.
DRYCO Construction is looking for hardworking individuals, who are eager to learn, to join our Fence and Iron division as an entry level shop welder. We pride ourselves with a fantastic company culture that is sustained by the outstanding employees that we hire. Do you have experience in welding? Are you a hard worker, looking for a rewarding job, then please apply!
Responsibilities You’d Take On
- Set up components for welding according to specification.
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded.
- Weld components using a mig welder.
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Complete any other task shop lead might have.
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Knowledge or relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing
- Good attention to detail