Scope of Work
- Demolition, removal of dirt, and baserock is placed by others
- Form 275 LF of concrete retaining curb
- Form edges for positive slope and install reinforcing steel
- Pour and finish 547 LF of a 36″ wide by 6″ deep concrete valley gutter with control joints
- Form flow-through planter and set reinforcing steel.
- Pour and strip and finish concrete planter with standard finish
- Dryco will fine grade and compact 29,600 square feet existing base material to 90% density.
- Furnish, place and compact 4″ of hot-mix asphalt pavement in two lifts over designated area of new pavement.
- Paint all new pavement markings as shown on plans
- Work includes furnish and install of (4) ADA parking signs, mounted on a pole set in a concrete footing
- Work includes furnish and install of (3) 3′ x 5′ surface mounted truncated domes cut to fit each location
- Furnish and install 3′ long pre-cast concrete wheel stops using pin down method.