Intelligentcontracting decisions are just a seminar away…
DRYCO Construction is proud to announce our FREE Fall Paving and Maintenance Seminar. Daren Young, president and founder of DRYCO Construction, has created a presentation that is entertaining and informative. We will discuss multiple topics and cover everything you need to know including the most current technological processes being used in the industry. After the seminar you will be equipped with all the right questions to ask, understand the importance of bidding apples to apples, and have the confidence to receive optimal value on all projects. Breakfast and lunch are provided.
See for yourself how past participants have found this event to be highly beneficial.
“I’ve attended other seminars in the past and did not learn a fraction of what I did today. Great presentation tools and spreadsheet planning examples!”
What can you expect to take away from this seminar?
- Recognizing the difference between asphalt and concrete
- Distinguishing seal coat applications: spray versus squeegee
- Identifying the types of pavement failures and how to repair them
- Understanding the life of pavement (the “Performance Curve”)
- Learning differences between sub-grades and what affects them
- Becoming familiar with a pavement management system
- Knowing what value is and how to get it
- Receiving knowledge about the most current technological processes
How do you sign up? Contact us by clicking the contact link in the header or calling us.
Where and when? DRYCO Construction, Inc. 42745 Boscell Rd. Fremont, CA 94538. Friday, September 30, 8:30am-1:00pm. Breakfast and registration will begin at 8:15.