Scope of Work
- Hired by Svala Construction to change the layout and restripe a section of McDonnell Rd at SFO Airport. This work was completed at the beginning of March 2017
- Included the removal of a drive lane and addition of two Bike Lanes on both sides of McDonnell Rd along with removal and replacement of signage
- After complete resurfacing, applied 3 coats acrylic paint.
- McDonnel Rd had no Bike Lane. With the removal of the old layout we were able to create a two new lanes for traffic and two Brand New Lane for Bikes. We also put them up to date with their road Signs
- Restrictions to work hours
- Aggressive deadlines
- Weather/environmental obstacles