Scope of Work
- Trenching for footings: Trench for isolated footings, continuous footings, and grade beams
- Off-haul footing excavation spoils
- Footings: Form and set reinforcing steel. Pour and finish each concrete footing as detailed on plans. Rebar for CMU in footings to be stubbed up 36″ for CMU to tie to.
- Recessed slab, elevator pit, and trench drain in car wash: Install rebar, form, and pour recessed slab in service bay, elevator pit, stepped footing, and trench drain in car wash bay.
- Caisson footing: Drill hole 10′ deep and 48″ round. Set rebar cage. Pour footing.
- Crushed rock: Place 4″ of 3/4″ crushed rock.
- Visqueen vapor barrier: Place 15 MIL vapor barrier over site.
- Sand: Place 2″ of sand over site.
- Slab: Form edges as required. Set #4 rebar at 16″ on center. Pour and finish 6″ thick concrete slab.
- Concrete sidewalk: Following baserock and prep by others within 1/4″ of final elevation, form edges of concrete sidewalk. Install #4 rebar at 16″ OC. Then pour and finish concrete to a depth of 5″ with a standard broom finish and no added coloring.
- Heavy concrete section: Following baserock and prep by others within 1/4″ of final elevation, form edges of heavy concrete section. Install #4 rebar at 16″ OC, then pour and finish concrete to a depth of 6″ with a standard broom finish and no added coloring.
- Trenching for concrete curbs: Excavate through baserock as required for concrete curbs, off-haul material.
- Concrete curbs: Includes 614 LF of curb and gutter, 943 LF of type 1 rolled curb and gutter, 636 LF of type 2 rolled curb and gutter, 1131 LF of 6″ vertical curb, 296 LF of curb with extended footing, and 51 LF of thru-island gutter.
- Truncated domes: Furnish and install surface mounted truncated domes at 11 locations. Domes SafetyStep TD domes, epoxy applied.