Scope of Work
- Rehab of roads
- Valley gutters
- Parking lots for a large low-income housing complex
- Winter start, rain, wet subgrade, maintaining tenant access, coordination of other trades, work around separate solar installation project.
- While milling the old asphalt, we encountered soft subgrade at two locations. First location, we blended subgrade with asphalt grindings to stabilize, the other we imported Class II AB with equal success.
- Scheduling , weather and a complex full of residents keep the job interesting, and the managers busy, but we got through the entire project without any major interruptions or complaints.
- Careful strategic planning rendered good production times with minimal delays.
- 26 separate proposals and 5 change orders showed DRYCO’s dedication to the project requirements.
- Not one failed inspection with the City of Fresno.
- Outside contractors (separate contracts) trenched though our new asphalt, drilled holes in it, drove cranes on it, and installed solar canopies over our work areas.. Very challenging, but we adapted.
- 251,648 square feet of asphalt pavement
- 2,500 lineal feet of concrete valley gutters
- 7,000 square feet of concrete flatwork
- 7 Ramps for accessible path of travel
- ADA Parking areas
- 3 Trash Enclosures
- Concrete at swimming pools
- Gas well, lift station
- All Striping, ADA signage, 200 wheel stops