Scope of Work: Concrete Dock Floor Patching
- Cut and square up loose, failed areas.
- Chip and remove any material that appears to be failing to a depth of 2″-3″.
- Cut and remove rusted rebar.
- Sand blast and residue adhered to existing concrete as needed.
- Install dowels into existing concrete. Apply weld-crete bonding agent to existing surface.
- Install #3 rebar at 18″ OC.
- Pump and finish high strength 3/8″ concrete with fibers.
- 4 locations in total.
Mare Island Drydock LLC
1180 Nimitz Ave, Vallejo, CA 94592