Scope of Work
- Provide job site supervision, barricades, temporary fencing, and restroom facilities
- Saw-cut, demolish, and remove existing concrete deck
- Form, install (4) new drain inlets, set #4 reinforcing steel at 24″ OCEW, and install expansion joints as required
- Pour and finish concrete slab with plain color and broom finish
- Provide demolition, excavation, & off-haul as required to construct new ADA ramp
- Form new 25′ long double switch back ramp as shown on drawings. Includes 4″ of class II 3/4″ base rock under new concrete, #4 rebar @ 18″ OCEW, 4″ of 3,000 PSI concrete with plain color
- Install new hand rails per current ADA code. All materials to be galvanized steel. All welds to be primered.